AboutFor a relaxing holiday, this peaceful park is the place for you. Set on the Yorkshire coast, with incredible clifftop views, Barmston Beach is perfectly placed for peace and quiet, and still plenty to do. Keep the kids entertained swimming in the outdoor pool complete with waterslide, or running the soft play area. There is entertainment to keep everyone happy.
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated outdoor pool with waterslide
- Soft play area
- The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Food Choice Takeaway
- Costa Coffee
- Entertainment venue
- Convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected facilities
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at all of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Cots and highchairs are available for supplement of £15 per item in selected accommodation. Pets welcome in selected accommodation at an extra charge of £40 per pet per week or part week - must be added to booking in advance.
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Breakfast available
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Children's indoor play area
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Regular entertainment
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
Map & Directions
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, take the exit signposted North Cave and Gilberdyke (B1230) and follow this road before turning left for signposted Hotham, S. Cliffe and N. Cliffe
2. Pass the North Cave Bowls Centre on your right before following the road round to the left onto Cliffe Road
3. At the T junction turn right for Beverley and Hull (A1079) and at the roundabout take the first exit for Market Weighton
4. Follow through this town before turning right for Londesborough, Goodmanham and Driffield (A614). Then, at the roundabout take the third exit for Middleton on the Wolds
5. At the mini roundabout, take the second exit to continue on the A614. Follow this road into the town of Bainton and at Bainton roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington and Driffield (A614)
6. Enter the village of Burton Agnes before taking the right turn signposted Gransmoor/Linssett and continue through Gransmoor before turning left at the T junction for Bridlington (A165). Continue along this road heading for the coast until you arrive at Barmston Beach on your left.
You can reach the closest bus stop in ten minutes by foot - located next to the Black Bull Inn. There are a number of routes including travel to Bridlington, Hornsea, Driffield and North Frodingham.
The nearest train station from park is Bridlington, which is 7 miles away from park or a 18 minute drive time. The main lines from this station go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
The nearest Airport to park is Humberside Airport, which is 45 miles or an hour and 10 minutes drive time. You can fly into Humberside from Aberdeen, Norwich and Jersey.