AboutRecently awarded a 5* grading by Visit England, this recently restored Grade II listed Georgian town house lies in the shadow of historic Beverley Minster. It's central location offers guests an ideal base from which to explore the many attractions and amenities of this picturesque market town.
The 3 storey property sleeps 6 people, with master ensuite bedroom and 2 flexible twin/superking bedrooms (1 with en-suite facilities), a bathroom, lounge, cloakroom, spacious open plan living/dining area and a a fully equipped kitchen with patio doors leading onto a secluded courtyard garden. Free WiFi/TV streaming and on street parking are available throughout your stay.
Whether you are looking to explore Beverley for the first time, attending the races or one of the town's many festivals, or just planning a get-together with family and friends, you can be sure of a warm welcome in the comfort of Beverley Minster House.
Sorry no pets. Short breaks available (minimum 3 nights). Please call us for more details.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Minster House||from £487.00 to £849.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Children welcome - This property has not specified a minimum age for children. Please check with them to find out whether they will accept your children.
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Advance booking essential
- Contactless check-in
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- COVID-19 risk assessment completed
- COVID-19 staff training completed
- Face masks available for visitors
- Facilities must be booked
- Hand sanitizer available to visitors & staff
- Outside seating
- Central heating
- Staff fluent in French
- Staff fluent in Spanish
- Drying facilities
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Free WIFI
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 6
- Free Parking
- On street/public parking - Parking permits issued for duration of stay
- Cleaning service
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- Hairdryer - Provided in each bedroom
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
- Television - 2 televisions, bot with Roku streaming facility.
- Building of historical interest - Grade II listed Georgian town house.
- Garden - Secluded enclosed courtyard garden with fantastic views of Beverley Minster
- Public house/Inn - Two of Beverley's oldest pubs, the Monks Walk and the Sun Inn are located within 100 yards of the property.
Room/Unit Facilities: Minster House
- King-sized bed
- Scenic view
Map & Directions
Satnav postcode HU17 0DNFrom the South: enter the town via the A164 and turn right at the double mini roundabout onto Keldgate. Follow the road around the back of the Minster, then take a left turn opposite the Sun Inn. Turn immediately first left onto Minster Yard North and Beverley Minster House is on the right hand corner of Highgate/Minster Yard North, directly opposite the Minster front door.From the North: follow the one way system around the town, past Tesco and the fire station. At the roundabout, take a right turn and then then 2nd left opposite Wednesday marketplace onto Highgate. Beverley Minster House is the very last house on the left, directly opposite the Minster front door.Beverley is easily accessible by road with the M62 and Humber Bridge approximately 10 miles away. The town’s train station is only 500 yards from Beverley Minster House, with direct trains to and from Sheffield, Doncaster and up the coast to Bridlington and Scarborough. The mainline station at Hull, a 15 minute journey, connects with main lines to York, Manchester, Leeds, London and beyond. Beverley bus station is also in the town centre, with direct services to the coast, York and Hull Bus and Rail Interchange for National Express and other connections.