A period farmhouse with 2 acres of grounds, in the small village of Burton Pidsea. Five miles from Hedon and seven miles from the beach at Withernsea.
With a hot tub and a games room, it is the perfect holiday home for family celebrations with plenty of space to spread out.
Step inside to a wealth of original features, from the beamed ceilings, flagged floors and aged timber doors, to the open cast iron range and the inglenook fireplace.
Each room is tastefully furnished in keeping with the age of the property, but with every modern convenience, including biomass heating and walk-in showers.
The spacious country-style kitchen is a delight, complete with a Belfast sink, granite worktops and an impressive dual fuel range cooker.
With a large farmhouse table and a cosy open fire, it provides a wonderful sociable space to sit and linger over a communal meal.
For more formal occasions there is a separate dining room with a woodburner.
- Children welcome - Cot, travel cot and highchair
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Washing machine - and tumble dryer
- Free WIFI
- Games room onsite - games room in the property has a full-size snooker table
- Secure cycle storage
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 20 - sleeps up to 13, in 6 bedrooms
- Free Parking on Site - room for 3 cars
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- Wood Burner
- Garden - 2 acres of grounds. Note: There is an open pond in the grounds, children to be supervised
- Single sex groups NOT accepted - No stag/hen or similar groups