AboutThe holiday cottage is a semi detached 2 bedroomed dorma bungalow set in a quiet cul-de-sac near the park in the centre of Sewerby Village, near Bridlington, East Yorkshire only 5 minutes walk from the sea front. The back garden is south facing so is a sun trap. Dogs can be taken into the park on lead, but the vast expanse of grass on the cliff top is ideal for dogs, no lead needed. The sea can be seen from the upstairs bedroom.
Sewerby has a lovely park with a hall, zoo, golf etc. It has a good pub and restaurant, fish & chip shop, a miniature village and much more. There is a ‘Novelty Train’ which you can catch to take you into Bridlington along the promenade or alternatively enjoy a wonderful scenic walk along the Sewerby cliff top leading onto Bridlington’s recently refurbished promenade. The Links golf club is on the other side of Sewerby Park and is open to all, they serve good food.
- Cosy lounge with Colour TV and DVD player.
- Fully equipped kitchen with cooker, fridge and microwave
- Conservatory/dining room leading to decked patio
- Bathroom with toilet, bath and shower
- One bedroom down stairs with Twin Beds, one upstairs with double bed
- All bedding included
- Gas central heating to all rooms
- Gas & Electric included in the price
- Outhouse with washing machine
- Drive for parking
- Pets Welcome.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Loucindi||£555.00 per unit per week|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine
- Regular entertainment
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Building of historical interest
Map & Directions