A spacious family accommodation surrounded by a big garden with traditional features, just outside the market town of Beverley. The substantial lawned garden and spacious living arrangements make Holly Bank perfect for a family to enjoy the peace of a rural setting with an abundance of wild birds and nature close by. The sitting room has a wood burning stove and the kitchen is well equipped with double oven and induction hob. There is a separate utility room for washing and drying. The house is decorated in the William Morris style to reflect the beautiful views and nature surrounding the house. Upstairs are four bedrooms. The master bedroom has an en-suite. The family room leads to a fifth single room. The main bathroom has a bath and power operated shower.
There is parking for at least four cars. The patio area at the rear has a bbq, table and chairs. There is a small playhouse at the top of the garden.
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Drying facilities - tumble dryer
- Washing machine - separate utility room for washing and drying
- Free WIFI
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 10 - Sleeps 9
- Free Parking on Site - parking for at least four cars
- Dogs Accepted
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Non-smoking property
- DVD player
- Television - with Freeview
- Garden - There is a small playhouse at the top of the garden.