Camping for people that don't do camping!…Where you can make your holiday as relaxing or jam-packed full of adventure as you wish. Reconnect with nature. Spot deer. Catch a fish. Read a book. Paddle into the sunset in a kayak. Toast marshmallows. Stargaze. Enjoy one another and make memories…all from your cosy base under canvas.
If you don’t normally do camping then glamping is an easy transition to it, or perhaps you’re a seasoned camper who just fancies a load more comfort without the hassle of putting your tent up and bringing bedding.
Or maybe you’re after some real luxury and a romantic getaway for two in a lakeside Log Cabin with outdoor log-fired Scandinavian-style soaking tub – pure heaven!
Whichever best describes you, we’re sure you’ll find contentment here!
Walking/Cycling routes available from campsite. Golf course and Health/Beauty facilities in nearby Brandesburton village.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canvas Lodges||£150.00 per unit per night|
|Dragonfly Dream||from £90.00 to £120.00 per unit per night|
|Hares Hideout||£120.00 per unit per night|
|Lily Pad||£630.00 per unit per night|
|Log Cabins with Hot Tubs||£125.00 per unit per night|
|Otters Den||from £90.00 to £120.00 per unit per night|
|Starry Skies||£630.00 per unit per night|
|Swallows Snug||£120.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Accessible Rooms - One of our Safari Tents and parking close by can be organised to be wheelchair friendly
- Disabled facilities - Accessible washroom with Doc M set up
- Barbecue - Each tent has its own BBQ outdoors, small fridge and kettle inside
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Cooker - Large shared covered kitchen and picnic barn area with gas hobs, sink, large fridge/freezer, microwave, toasters, mugs/pots/pans/utensils/crockery/cutlery all provided. Each log cabin is self-contained with its own kitchenette with gas hobs, fridge, toaster, all pots/crockery/utensils provided.
- Microwave cooker - Room/Unit facilities: Fridge/kettle
- Central heating - Central heating in the Log Cabins
- Real log/coal fires - Log Burning stoves inside all glamping tents
- Fishing - Fishing available with own equipment.
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Water sports onsite - Kayaking available onsite, 2-seater kayaks are available to hire for duration of stay.
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Working farm - Lakes; countryside views
- Accepts groups
- Single sex groups welcomed
Map & Directions
From Brandesburton village follow the signs to Hempholme, Kingfisher Lakes Glamping Site can be found on your left shortly after you pass a junction signposted to Burshill, Baswick - Carry straight on at that junction and after approx. 200m turn left into Kingfisher Lakes driveway.
Use postcode: YO25 8NA (follow this until you see the entrance on your left before this specific postcode destination)