Camping for people that don't do camping!…Where you can make your holiday as relaxing or jam-packed full of adventure as you wish. Reconnect with nature. Spot deer. Catch a fish. Read a book. Paddle into the sunset in a kayak. Toast marshmallows. Stargaze. Enjoy one another and make memories…all from your cosy base under canvas.
If you don’t normally do camping then glamping is an easy transition to it, or perhaps you’re a seasoned camper who just fancies a load more comfort without the hassle of putting your tent up and bringing bedding.
Or maybe you’re after some real luxury and a romantic getaway for two in a lakeside Log Cabin with outdoor log-fired Scandinavian-style soaking tub – pure heaven!
Whichever best describes you, we’re sure you’ll find contentment here!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Canvas Lodges||£150.00 per unit per night|
|Dragonfly Dream||from £90.00 to £120.00 per unit per night|
|Hares Hideout||£120.00 per unit per night|
|Lily Pad||£630.00 per unit per night|
|Log Cabins with Hot Tubs||£125.00 per unit per night|
|Otters Den||from £90.00 to £120.00 per unit per night|
|Starry Skies||£630.00 per unit per night|
|Swallows Snug||£120.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Disabled facilities
- Barbecue - plus fridges and kettles with each unit
- Children welcome
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Cooker - shared kitchen/picnic barn with hobs, pots, pans, crockery provided. Large fridge/freezer; microwave.
- Microwave cooker
- Central heating - Central heating in the log cabins
- Real log/coal fires - Real log-fires in all glamping units
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Health/beauty facilities onsite
- Water sports onsite - Kayaking provided on a hire basis for duration of stay
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- WiFi or internet access
- Working farm
- Accepts groups
- Single sex groups welcomed