Carpenter's Cottage is a lovingly restored, self-contained Victorian cottage on a quiet street a short stroll from the centre of Pocklington: a pretty market town with many restaurants, cafes, pubs, shops, cinema, arts centre and Burnby Hall gardens. There is private off-road parking, secure cycle storage and full use of our lovely garden. We will even introduce you to our chickens, who always like to meet new visitors. You'll love the comfy Kingsize bed, wood burning stove, recliner sofa and wi-fi, and there are also some of our handmade chairs in the bedroom and on the private patio. This cottage has proved very popular with couples looking to walk the Wolds, visit York, or explore the delights of Pocklington.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Unit||from £75.00 to £90.00 per unit per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
- Microwave cooker
- Real log/coal fires - with ample logs provided
- Drying facilities - Washer dryer and clothes rack. Use of outside washing line
- Ironing facilities
- Washing machine - and dryer
- Free WIFI
- Secure cycle storage
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 2
- Private parking - free, off-street parking
- Non-smoking property
- WiFi or internet access
- Wood Burner
- Bath - with shower over
- King-sized bed
- Shower - Bath with shower over
- Garden - courtyard patio, and full use of owners' garden
- Adult Exclusive
Map & Directions
|Season (1 Jan 2022 - 31 Dec 2022)|
* Available throughout the year. Short breaks and per week prices also available - see website.