AboutLet the family go wild with all the wonderful activities there is to get stuck into at Skipsea Sands Holiday Park, located in the beautiful village of Skipsea, Yorkshire. There’s something for everyone, whether you want to play a game of 10-pin bowling, splash about in the indoor pool, cast off at the fishing lake or simply relax in the sauna. Plus, with incredible beaches and seaside nearby, and public footpaths along the coast for those walking enthusiasts, there’s even more to discover off park!
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Awards: 3 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds); Unleashed (teens)
- Heated indoor pool with sauna
- Adventure playground
- Soft play area
- 10-pin bowling
- Mini golf
- Multi-sports court
- Amusements arcade
- Fishing Lake
- The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Costa Coffee
- Entertainment venue
- Convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected facilities
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at all of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Cots and highchairs are available for supplement of £15 per item in selected accommodation. Pets welcome in selected accommodation at an extra charge of £40 per pet per week or part week - must be added to booking in advance.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Caravan Holiday||£495.00 per unit per week|
|Caravan Pitch||£20.00 per touring pitch per night normally for one car and 2 people|
|Tent Pitch||£20.00 per touring pitch per night normally for one car and 2 people|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Children's indoor play area
- Children's outdoor play area
- Laundry facilities
- Games room onsite
- Gym on site
- Regular entertainment
- Sauna onsite
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
- Water sports onsite
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- WiFi or internet access
- Public house/Inn
Map & Directions
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, stay on the road as it merges into the A63, before taking exit signposted Beverley (A164) and Humber Bridge. At the roundabout pass the recycling plant on your left, take the second exit for Humber Bridge and Beverley (A164) and at the following roundabout take the first exit continuing for signposted Beverley (A164)
3. Follow the A164 before taking the third exit at the roundabout signposted for Bridlington/Driffield (A164/A1174)
4. Continuing to follow signs for A1174, pass East Riding Community Hospital on your right, and at the following roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington/Hornsea (A1035)
5. Follow this road, and at Leven roundabout take the second exit for Bridlington (A165). Then, at Brandesburton roundabout, take the third exit for A165 Brandlington/Beeford
6. Follow the A165 before turning right signposted Skipsea (B1249) onto Beeford Road and turn left as you pass the Board Inn. Skipsea Sands will be on your left.
There is a bus stop on Mill Lane just outside of the park. Here, you'll find service numbers 130 and 136 by East Yorkshire Motor Services offering return journeys to Driffield, Bridlington, Hornsea and North Frodingham.
The closest train station to Skipsea Sands is Bridlington (10 miles away). You can reach this station in 25 minutes if travelling by car. The main lines go to Sheffield, Hull and Scarborough.
Humberside Airport is 43 miles or an hour 10 minutes drive time from park. Check the airport website to find a list of arrival and departures.