AboutSouth Lea is a spacious four star park standing in four acres of flat grass land set on the edge of the market town of Pocklington, yet within easy distance of York and the coast. We provide 72 pitches, 30 of which are hard standing, a luxury heated toilet block, and large children's play area.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Pitch - unnumbered||£11.50 per touring pitch per night normally for one car and 2 people|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Booking & Payment Details
- Booking recommended in summer
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Children's outdoor play area
- Golf available (onsite or nearby)
- Leisure club (onsite or nearby)
- Chemical toilet disposal facilities
- Dish washing facilities
- Drinking water
- Electric hookup
- Flush toilets (with lighting)
- Gas cylinder exchange or refill
- Heated shower block
- Hot water
- Lighting throughout park
- Parking space next to pitch
- Showers available
- Waste/water hookup
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Telephone (public)
- Single sex groups NOT accepted
- Motor homes
- Touring caravans
Map & Directions
From the A64 turn onto the A1079 (York-Hull). At the motel, turn onto the B1247 (Pocklington) the park is situated 400 yards on the left.