AboutBuilt in the 18th century this fabulous, family run B&B has 10 ensuite bedrooms, ranging from twin to family sized rooms. All have been fully renovated whilst keeping the beautiful historical features that set this building apart from others. We offer only continental breakfast in bed which gives a brilliant selection and allows for you to fully relax. Our two bars serve a range of local real ales and lagers. Dogs, walkers and cyclists all welcome!
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|Room||from £50.00 to £120.00 per person per night|
*As a guide, prices are per room per night for hotels, guest houses, B&Bs and serviced apartments and per week for self-catering accommodation.
Note: Prices are a guide only and may change on a daily basis.
Booking & Payment Details
- Travel agent bookings
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Continental breakfast only
- Licenced (table or bar)
- Children welcome - This property has not specified a minimum age for children. Please check with them to find out whether they will accept your children.
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires
- Ironing facilities
- Regular entertainment
- Snooker/billiards/pool onsite
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Conference facilities
- Designated smoking area
- Dogs/pets accepted by arrangement
- Lounge for residents' use
- Television available
- WiFi or internet access
- Tea/coffee making in bedrooms
- Building of historical interest
- Public house/Inn
Map & Directions
Located in the heart of market weighton between Hull and York