The Shepherds Retreat is a luxury shepherds hut located on a family farm at the heart of the quaint village of Patrington, East Yorkshire. Set within a 13 acre pasture surrounded by beautiful countryside and the resident flock of sheep at our family farm.
The hut is a self contained luxury hideaway, perfect for couples or small families with up to two under 12's. It comprises a fully fitted kitchen, dining/lounge with log burner, bathroom, bedroom and a wood fired hot tub. The hut offers everything you could need for the perfect break, including uninterrupted views over the East Yorkshire countryside.
Suitable for 2 adults and 2 children under 12. No pets.
We provide a welcome pack of tea, coffee, hot chocolate, milk, bread and butter for your arrival. Not to forget some logs and firelighters to get things toasty inside & out.
Whether you want to relax and unwind, cycle, walk or explore, we have it all.
- Number of Rooms / Units
|Room / Unit Type||Room / Unit Tariff*|
|The Shepherds Retreat||£90.00 per unit per night|
*Prices from £90 - £115 per night
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Breakfast available - order one of our delicious Breakfast Packages
- Children welcome - The Shepherds Retreat accommodates 2 adults and up to 2 children under 12 years old
- Microwave cooker
- Advance booking essential
- All linens sanitized in high-temperature wash
- Contactless check-in
- Contactless check-out
- Contactless payment only
- Contactless payment possible
- COVID-19 measures in place
- COVID-19 refund and cancellation policy in place
- Online booking possible
- Outside seating
- Regularly sanitised high-traffic areas
- Central heating
- Real log/coal fires - log burner
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Sleeps up to 2 - 2 adults and 2 children under 12 years
- Sleeps up to 4
- Dish washing facilities
- Drinking water
- Flush toilets (with lighting)
- Hot water
- Showers available
- Free Parking on Site
- Dogs/pets NOT accepted
- Non-smoking property
- Smoking not allowed
- Totally non-smoking
- Wood Burner
- Ground floor bedroom - steps to get into the Hut
- Hot Tub - wood-fired
- Working farm - with sheep on your doorstep
- Single sex groups welcomed
Map & Directions
The Shepherds Retreat is located in the heart of Patrington, just off Station Road as you enter Patrington from the A1033 heading towards Withernsea, directly opposite Guardians Way.