AboutJust a short walk to a Blue Flag sandy beach, Withernsea Sands Holiday Park is perfectly situated for seaside fun and areas of natural beauty. Spend some time wandering along the traditional seafront with its coffee shops and ice cream kiosks, and explore local coastline which includes the unique Spurn Point, Yorkshire’s only island. The park itself has brilliant activities to make a fun-filled holiday. From the fantastic indoor pool to the miniature golf course, Withernsea Sands will keep the whole family entertained.
The park offers a range of self-catering accommodation from superb and fully equipped caravan holiday homes to spacious touring and camping pitches with great facilities.
Awards: 4 Star Excellent Award from the English Tourist Board; Silver David Bellamy Conservation Award
Facilities and Entertainment:
- Kids Clubs: Star Tots (4 and under); Star Landers (5-10 year olds)
- Heated indoor pool
- Adventure playground
- Multi-sports court
- Mini golf
- The Boathouse Bar & Restaurant
- Costa Coffee
- Entertainment venue
- Convenience store
- Free Wi-Fi available in selected facilities
At Parkdean Resorts we want all of our guests to be able to create amazing memories with us, that's why we offer a wide range of fully accessible accommodation at all of our holiday parks across the UK!
For more information or to book online, visit www.parkdeanresorts.co.uk for great savings on your next holiday.
Cots and highchairs are available for supplement of £15 per item in selected accommodation. Pets welcome in selected accommodation at an extra charge of £40 per pet per week or part week - must be added to booking in advance.
Booking & Payment Details
- Visa/Mastercard/Switch accepted
- Foodshop/mobile foodshop
- Children welcome - Children welcome from any age
- Children's outdoor play area
- Cots available
- High chairs available
- Microwave cooker
- Drying facilities
- Laundry facilities
- Regular entertainment
- Swimming pool - indoor onsite
- Tennis onsite
Linen & Bedding
- Linen provided
- Private parking
- WiFi or internet access
- Public house/Inn
Map & Directions
1. If travelling eastbound on the M62, stay on the road as it merges into the A63, under the Humber Bridge along Clive Sullivan Way
2. Continue to follow this road, passing Kingston Retail Park on your right, and at Southcoats roundabout take the third exit for Bridlington/Withernsea and Hedon (A1033)
3. Follow the A1033 for 18 miles passing through Withernsea town centre before taking the first exit at the mini roundabout
4. Head towards the lighthouse, turn right for Hornsea/Aldbrough and Roos (B1242) and Withernsea Sands Holiday Park will appear on your left hand side.
The nearest bus stop is located just outside of park on Seathorne Road (B1242). Here you'll find a number of service numbers offering journeys to Hornsea, Hull and Withernsea.
Hull Paragon Interchange train station is located 18 miles away from park or a 40 minute drive via car. The main lines from this station travel to Scarborough, Manchester Piccadilly, Sheffield, London King's Cross, York and Bridlington.
Withernsea Sands is around 37 miles from Humberside Airport, which takes around one hour by car. You can fly into Humberside from Aberdeen, Norwich and Jersey.