AboutRowley Manor is a fine English Georgian House, set in some 34 acres of lawns, gardens and parklands and was once The Rectory to St Peter's Church, which is set within its grounds.
The Church was founded in 1150 and the Rectory is said to have been built by one Ezekiel Rogers in 1621; who later became one of the Pilgrim Fathers.
The current building was remodeled in the early 18th Century and has been added to over the years.
In 1928 the house was purchased by a local Shipping Magnate, who commissioned the famous Pine Paneling by Grinling Gibbons to be installed in the study.
- Disabled access
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Children welcome
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Grounds for outdoor activities
- Venue approved for civil marriage
- Wedding receptions
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- Welcome Host