AboutThe Stirling Castle has a balcony which overlooks the harbour and is open both day and night, there are three pool tables, an upstairs floor, two sets of toilets, two big screens and a jukebox. There is also live music every week.
- On-site catering
- On-site light refreshments
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
Map & Directions
From Bridlington Railway station
1. Head north on Station Approach toward A1038/Quay Rd
2. Turn right at A1038/Quay Rd
Continue to follow A1038
3. Turn left at B1254/Chapel St
4. Turn right at B1254/Cross St
Continue to follow B1254
Destination will be on the left
The nearest railway station is Bridlington, which is 0 miles away.