AboutMore than twelve special interest groups and clubs use the Tiger's facilities for their regular meetings, plus there is (live & recorded) music, darts & quizzes.
The Tiger has some of the finest beer in Beverley and also some of the best food in the whole area with both a restaurant menu plus specials board and a separate bar snack menu.
The newly created terrace and beer garden with it's sofa swing and really comfortable patio chairs is yet an other place for the Tiger's customers to relax and hide away from the noisy hustle and bustle of life in Beverley.
The Tiger is also blessed with a large carpark, which is a rare commodity for a pub in the centre of Beverley
Booking & Payment Details
- Credit cards accepted (no fee)
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Smoking not allowed
Map & Directions
From the Train station in Beverley,
1. Head south on Trinity Ln
2. At the roundabout, take the 2nd exit onto Railway St
3. At the roundabout, take the 1st exit onto A164/Railway St
Continue to follow A164
4. Turn left at A164/Champney Rd
5. Turn left at A164/Lairgate
Continue to follow Lairgate
6. Turn left at St Martin's Ct
Destination will be on the right
The nearest railway station is Beverley, which is 0 miles away.