Book Tickets Online
AboutBeverley Friary is a 600-year-old Dominican friary with medieval and Tudor wall paintings. The friary is not just a place to visit, it is also a place to stay. Beverley Friary is a YHA hostel. Restored Medieval Friary.
YHA Exclusive Hire.
Garden / Grounds.
Assistance Dogs allowed.
- Disabled toilets
- Facilities for hearing impaired
- Facilities for visually impaired
- On-site light refreshments
- Picnic site
- Children welcome
- Education/study area
- Facilities for educational visits
- Facilities for groups
Meeting, Conference & Wedding Facilities
- Facilities for conferencing
- Facilities for corporate hospitality
- Mobile phone coverage
- Free Parking
- Dogs not accepted (except guidedogs)
- Public toilets
- Smoking not allowed
- WiFi or internet access
- Accepts groups
Map & Directions
From the M62, take B1230 North Cave, follow signs to Beverley. In Beverley follow Tourist Signs, Friary is close to the Minster.
By Public Transport:
3 minutes walk from station, over the road, up Railway Street turn left at Eastgate and left down Friars Lane (signposted).
Accessible by Public Transport: Beverley station is 0.4 miles away.